1. Before your plane arrives in the UK, you will need to fill in a/an _________.
a) boarding pass
b) visa application form
c) immigration form
d) customer satisfaction survey
2. How would you answer this question at the airport immigration desk?
“What is the purpose of your visit?”
a) I have some cigarettes and perfume.
b) I’m here to do a Master’s degree. I have a student visa.
c) I come from China.
d) I am hoping to find a job and stay in the UK for a few years.
3. Which document do you NOT need to show to an immigration officer as a student entering the UK?
c) Proof of funding
d) Driver’s license
4. Which question would you expect to hear from a customs officer?
a) Where will you be staying in the UK?
b) Do you have anything to declare?
c) How long do you intend to stay in the UK?
d) Can you show me your visa please?
5. What will you collect from a conveyor belt?
a) Your luggage
b) Your hand luggage
c) Your duty-free goods
d) Your taxi
6. If you are leaving a London airport, you may take the London Underground. What is the colloquial name for the Underground network?
a) The metro
b) The channel tunnel
c) The tube
d) The DLR
1) c, 2) b, 3) d, 4) b, 5) a, 6) c.