1. I prefer to watch _____________ English-language films so I can hear the actors’ real voices.
2. That film was so exciting I was _____________ for the entire movie.
a) on the edge of my seat
b) in floods of tears
c) splitting my sides
d) with my hair on end
3. The first film was a smash hit, but the sequel _____________. Nobody went to see it.
b) was a bomb
c) was a triumph
d) broke box office records
4. Many _____________ in the UK prevent access to torrent sites to reduce piracy.
d) video rental stores
5. Have you seen the _____________ for the new James Bond film? It’s only 30 seconds, but it looks really good.
b) teaser trailer
6. I would prefer to see a _____________ than a gritty drama. I love funny stories about relationships.
c) sword and sandal
1) b, 2) a, 3) a, 4) a, 5) b, 6) d.