LAURA: Excuse me, can you tell me which is Bob Rice's office?
打扰,你能告诉我哪一个是鲍勃。瑞斯的办公室吗?
ANDREA:Sure. It's the third office down this hall. Are you looking for Bob?
当然。在这条走道的第三间。你找鲍勃吗?
LAURA: Yes. He told me to come by this morning.
是的。他要我今天早上来。
ANDREA:I'm sorry, but he’s not in the office now. Do you have an appointment?
我很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。你有预约吗?
LAURA: An appointment?
预约?
ANDREA:Yes. What time did he expect you?
是的。他预计什么时候见你?
LAURA: He said I should come by this morning. He didn't give me a time.
他叫我早上过来。他没有告诉我一个时间。
He said I could come any time before noon.
他说我可以在中午以前过来。
ANDREA:I see. He's usually here on Tuesday mornings……
是的。他通常星期二早上都在这边。
LAURA: Today is Tuesday.
今天是星期二。
ANDREA:I know. He's usually here, but today he went out to a site on the east side.
我知道。他通常都在,但今天他到东边的部门去了。
LAURA: That's too bad. I need to discuss these plans with him.
那太糟糕了。我需要与他讨论这些计划。
ANDREA:Why don't you make an appointment for later in the week?
你何不在这个星期再约一个时间呢?
LAURA: Alright.
好吧。
ANDREA:He's here on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. What day did you want to see him?
好的。他星期二,星期四和星期五都会在这里。哪一天你想见他?
LAURA: Friday is good.
星期五好了。
ANDREA:Morning or afternoon?
早上或是下午?
LAURA: Morning.
早上。
ANDREA:I can put you down for ten o'clock. Is that alright?
我帮你记下十点钟。可以吗?
LAURA: Yes. My name is Laura Wills.
好。我的名字是罗拉。威尔斯。
ANDREA:Alright. I have you down for ten AM this Friday.
好的。我帮你记下星期五早上十点钟。
LAURA: Thank you.
谢谢你。
ANDREA:You are welcome.
不客气。


