当前位置: 发现  >  电影  > 正文

好莱坞电影中各种说“我爱你”的经典镜头混剪,单身狗请自备狗粮。

看完之后是不是只能任由冷冷的狗粮在脸上胡乱的拍,连吃都吃不下了。

一如既往贴心的为你们准备好了字幕及翻译,多背几句,没准以后用的到呢?

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and the thing is, I love you.

我思考了很久,结论是:我爱你。

You are the epitome of everything I've ever looked for in another human being.

你拥有我梦寐以求的一切美好品质。

Love is too weak a word for the way I feel. I lurv you. I loave you. I luff you.

用爱这个词来形容我的感受太苍白了,我耐你,我中意你,我贼稀罕你啊!

There's only one place in the world I call home and it's because you're there.

这世界上只有一个我能称之为家的地方,那就是有你的地方。

I'd feel better sitting outside your apartment on the curb than any other place I can think of or imagine.

坐在你家门口让我感觉非常棒,我再也想不出其他更好的地方了。

I'm not waking up another morning without being able to look at you next to me.

我再也不想清晨醒来的时候没有你在身边。

Can't you see what I'm trying to tell you, I love you!

你难道还看不出我对你的心意吗?我爱你!

I love you...Very much.

我爱你······至深。

No other love but you.

除你之外别无所爱。

You complete me.

你让我的人生完整了。

I think that's the only thing I've ever been really sure of in my entire life.

我认为爱你是我人生中唯一确信不疑的事情。

You are the woman that I want.

你就是我想要的那个女人。

You have bewitched me, body and soul.

你让我着了魔,从肉体到灵魂。

Whatever I am... I'm yours.

不论我是什么,我都是你的。

I am so in love with you.

我是如此爱你。

You're the only one for me.

你是我的唯一。

I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我虽然有点愚笨,但我知道什么是爱。

All I ever wanted... was you!

我一直以来想要的就是你!

I've loved you more than any woman's ever loved a rabbit.

我爱你胜过任何女人对兔子的爱。

I love you more than anyone has ever loved.

我爱你胜过任何曾经爱过的人。

I love you more than my life.

我爱你胜过我的生命。

I want to be with you.

我想跟你在一起。

I made up my mind you were the only woman for me.

我想好了,你就是我的唯一。

I've loved you since the first day I met you, and I'll never stop.

遇见你的第一天起我就爱上了你,而且我永远不会停止爱你。

I'll love you always. Until your heart stops beating. 'Til the stars turn cold.

我会永远爱你。直到你的心脏停止跳动。直到星辰不再发光。

I've never felt that before.

我之前从未有过这样的感觉。

Because I came alive when I met you.

因为遇见你,我又活过来了。

So I will wait forever for you, okay? I will wait the rest of my life.

我会永远等你的,好不好?我会用我的余生来等待。

I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

我想拥有你的全部,永远,你和我,每时每刻都在一起。

I love you. I always have. And I always will.

我爱你。我一直都爱着你,并将永远爱你。

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible.

当你意识到你想与一个人共度余生的时候,你会希望这份余生尽快开始。

You had me at "hello."

你的一句“你好”我就已经沦陷了。

I love you.

Ditto.

文章来源:微信公众号-普特英语听力网

图片由高品图像提供,未经允许,禁止盗用,违者必究!

猜你喜欢

热门推荐 换一换

市场合作联系

联系人靳华
电话010-62927777-6236
QQ24809762
E-mailjinhua#wps.cn / jinhua#kingsoft.com

广告合作联系

联系人赵先生
电话010-62927777-6252
QQ1659607760
E-mailzhaohaifeng1#kingsoft.com