当前位置: 发现  >  电影  > 正文

"Beauty and the Beast", the studio’s latest live action update of a cartoon classic, waltzed its way to a towering $170 million debut this weekend, setting a new record for a March opening and solidifying the Mouse House’s status as the dominant player in the film business.

《美女与野兽》,迪士尼公司根据经典动画改编的真人动画电影,本周末轻松取得了17000万美元的票房好成绩,不仅刷新了三月初的票房纪录,也巩固了老鼠屋工作室在商业电影领域的支配地位。

No other company can match the streak that Disney is currently enjoying, thanks to a series of multi-billion acquisitions that put the likes of Pixar, Marvel, and LucasFilm in its Magic Kingdom.

经过一系列的巨额收购,迪士尼将皮克斯,漫威,卢卡斯统统纳入麾下,如今,已经没有哪家公司能够与之匹敌。

"Beauty and the Beast" represents another part of Disney's branded strategy.

《美女与野兽》代表着迪士尼另一种品牌策略。

It's the latest fairy tale adaptation to hit screens.

它是迪士尼最新搬上大荧幕的童话改编电影。

Others in the lucrative group include "Alice in Wonderland," which picked up $1 billion worldwide, "Cinderella" with its $543.5 million global haul, and last year's "The Jungle Book," which racked up a mighty $966.6 million after finishing its run.

这一系列还包括《爱丽丝梦游仙境》(票房100万)《仙履奇缘》(5.43亿票房),以及去年的《森林王子》,尤其是《森林王子》,其票房高达9.66亿美元,这些电影都为迪士尼带来了不小的收益。

Remakes of "Dumbo" and "Mulan" are already in the works, as Disney commits to putting a live action spin on the bulk of its animated properties (Fans of "Treasure Planet" may be out of luck).

另外两部改编电影,《小飞象》和《花木兰》也已经在筹备当中,一如迪士尼之前曾承诺过的,“要将他们大部分的动画资源循环利用“(《金银岛》的粉丝们怕是要失望了)。

经典台词:

Belle: Have you really read every one of these books?

贝尔:这里的每本书你都读过?

Beast: No, some of them are in Greek.

野兽:没有,它们有些是希腊文的。

Beast: Think of the one thing that you've always wanted. See it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart.

野兽:想想你一直梦寐以求的事情。在你的脑海中呈现,用你的心灵去感受。

Belle: What are you?

贝尔:你是什么?Lumiere: I'm Lumiere!

卢米埃: 我是卢米埃!

Belle: And... you can talk?

贝尔:可是…… 你会讲话?

Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! That's all he ever does!

葛士华:得了,他当然会讲话!他从来就是这样!

Beast: Will you join me for dinner?

野兽:你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?

Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

贝尔:你拿我当囚犯,现在还让我与你共进晚餐?你是疯了吗?

Belle: I'd starve before I'd ever eat with you!

贝尔:我宁愿饿死也不和你一起吃饭!

Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!

野兽:好啊,随你便!饿死吧!

Beast: If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all!

野兽:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什么也别吃!

Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

野兽:你在这儿干什么?你对它做了什么?

Belle: Nothing!

贝尔:什么也没有!

Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!

野兽:你知道你会造成什么吗?你会毁了这玫瑰!出去!滚!

Belle: What happens when the last petal falls?

贝尔:最后一片花瓣落下会发生什么?

Lumiere: The master remains a beast forever...

卢米埃:主人会永远成为野兽……

Cogsworth: ...and we become antiques!

葛士华:……我们也会变成古董!

猜你喜欢

热门推荐 换一换

市场合作联系

联系人靳华
电话010-62927777-6236
QQ24809762
E-mailjinhua#wps.cn / jinhua#kingsoft.com

广告合作联系

联系人赵先生
电话010-62927777-6252
QQ1659607760
E-mailzhaohaifeng1#kingsoft.com