当前位置: 发现  >  英语点津  > 正文

怎样用地道的英语表达“我懂了”?实用表达码起来!

1. To be aware of

I wasn't even aware that he was ill.

我都不知道他生病了。

2. To realize

I realize how difficult it's going to be, but we must try.

我知道这有多困难,但我们必须试一试。

3. To recognize

He sadly recognized (that) he would die childless.

他接受了这个悲哀的事实:他将无儿无女、孤苦伶仃地度过残生。

4. To appreciate

I appreciate that it's a difficult decision for you to make.

我体会得出,你作出这样的决定有多难。

5. To acknowledge

We acknowledged the need for reform.

我们承认改革的需要。

6. To notice

I notice you aren't quite convinced.

我感到你还不太相信。

7. I see

"I'm tired." "So I see - you've been yawning all afternoon."

“我累了。”“我知道——你整个下午都打哈欠。”

8. I see what you mean.

含有不太同意对方所说的意思。

9. fair enough

多用在英式口语里哦,表示你觉得“有道理;做得(或说得)对”。

I'm just annoyed with him because he's behaved so badly." "Fair enough."

“令我感到不快的是他太没礼貌了。”“说得没错。”

10. All right./OK.

用在别人说的事情你已经知道了,或者对方已经说过很多次了。

11. I see/take your point.

或者可以说Point taken,意思是“我明白你的意思”。

其实也隐含了点不同意对方的意思。

12. I don't blame sb

理解为“我不会怪…;我理解…的心情”。

I don't blame him for getting angry - she's being really annoying.

我理解他生气的原因——她实在太烦人了。

13. I get what you mean./I get you.

get可以表示“懂,理解;听见”。

I told that joke to Sophia, but she didn't get it.

我跟索菲娅讲了那个笑话,可她没有听懂。

文章来源:沪江英语

Photo by Jason Leung on Unsplash

精彩推荐