Syrian rebels leave Homs 叙利亚反政府武装撤离霍姆斯城
Paris: Missed warnings 巴黎袭击主谋曾逃脱追捕
Lions poisoned 马赛马拉国家保护区狮群被下毒
Syrian rebels have begun leaving the last areas they've been holding in the city of Homs. A local ceasefire agreed with the government is allowing them to leave. It's a deal which means that the entire city is now back in government hands.
An opportunity to arrest the suspected ringleader of last month's attacks in Paris may have been missed. Abdelhamid Abaaoud slipped through an international operation to capture him in January, while he was in the Greek capital, Athens.
据报道说捕捉上月巴黎恐怖袭击案主谋的机会可能曾被错过。阿巴伍德 （Abdelhamid Abaaoud）今年一月曾在希腊首都雅典成功逃脱了追捕他的国际联合行动。
Two Maasai farmers have been charged after allegations that they poisoned a famous pride of lions in Kenya. Eight lions from the Marsh Pride in the Maasai Mara National Reserve are being treated for poisoning. Two others have been found dead. It's thought that the lions had killed three of the farmers' cows.
ceasefire / ringleader / allegations
1. Peter was suspended from work. There had been __________ of bullying in the company.
2. A __________ will give both sides the opportunity to negotiate.
3. It was a daring robbery. The __________ was sentenced to ten years in prison.
1. Peter was suspended from work. There had been allegations of bullying in the company.
2. A ceasefire will give both sides the opportunity to negotiate.
3. It was a daring robbery. The ringleader was sentenced to ten years in prison.